Choose Accenture for a career where the variety of opportunities and challenges allows you to make a difference every day. A place where you can develop your potential and grow professionally, working alongside talented colleagues. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, while helping our global clients achieve high performance. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is where you should be.
With many of the world’s leading companies as our clients-including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-fourths of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world-the projects we undertake are helping shape the future of business, government and society. For over 20 years, we have consistently produced solid financial results in both good times and bad, generating net revenues of $21.58 billion last fiscal year (ended Aug. 31, 2009). Accenture is your chance to make a real difference to the way the world’s leading companies and governments operate.
Our consultants can expect to:
work with cutting edge technology
deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
receive continuous training
gain rapid career progression
Revenue Cycle Consultants will be responsible for managing assessment and transformation engagements in a revenue cycle setting.
Roles and Responsibilities depending on level:
Develop management plans to migrate clients into a leading practice environment, addressing people, process and technology needs
Implement the recommended changes identified in the management plans
Assist with developing business processes and enhanced software applications to ensure the sustainability of our clients’ improved outcomes
Up to 100% travel
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-7 years experience transforming revenue cycle processes and/or technology to maximize realizable revenue, minimize denials and accelerate cash flow within the healthcare sector; must include experience with professional billing / revenue cycle operations
- 2 years Microsoft Office experience
Preferred Skills for our Various Positions:
- Working in a Consulting environment
- Strong financial acumen; ability to develop budgets, forecast revenue, develop early warning signs and adapt the organization to achieve financial targets
- Managing implementation teams in a consulting environment
· 2 years of experience in design, development, configuration and testing Revenue Cycle software application OR Revenue Cycle operations experience with extensive use of Revenue Cycle core applications from leading vendors, such as Soarian/Siemens, McKesson, Epic
- Combination of hospital and physician revenue cycle experience
- Knowledge of physician billing systems
- A focus on the revenue driven by the extended physician model associated with the hospital
- Strong preference for candidates with consulting firm experience
- Experience working in a Consulting environment
Capture Charge Description Master/CDM Subject Matter Expert
- Conduct Charge Capture assessment activities
- Develop and implement process flows and policies/procedures to ensure timely and appropriate capture of all chargeable services
- Develop and implement Charge Reconciliation processes for interface reconciliation and leading practice order/charge reconciliation processes for ancillary departments
- Build tools (reports and scorecard) for monitoring charge captures key performance indicators and recommends key metrics
- Analyze Charge Description Master (CDM) to ensure it meets compliance standards
- Conduct chart audits comparing documentation to the itemized bill to the UB-04
- Calculate financial metrics for all revenue related opportunities
- 1 yr experience with OPPS (Outpatient Prospective Payment System) and NCCI
- Charge Description Master experience
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship from the employer for a visa.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.