Choose Accenture for a career where the variety of opportunities and challenges allows you to make a difference every day. A place where you can develop your potential and grow professionally, working alongside talented colleagues. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, while helping our global clients achieve high performance. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is where you should be.
With many of the world’s leading companies as our clients-including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-fourths of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world-the projects we undertake are helping shape the future of business, government and society. For over 20 years, we have consistently produced solid financial results in both good times and bad, generating net revenues of $21.58 billion last fiscal year (ended Aug. 31, 2009). Accenture is your chance to make a real difference to the way the world’s leading companies and governments operate.
Our consultants can expect to:
- work with cutting edge technology
- deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- receive continuous training
- gain rapid career progression
PegaSystems Consultants will be responsible for:
- Establishing self as expert/key contributor in provider/managed care joint ventures
- Establishing relationships with key individuals, internally and externally; building client relationships
- Meeting deliverable requirements/service level measures
- 1 year experience demonstrated experience in PegaSystems software assets
- 1 year experience working on an implementation of Pegasystems at Solution Architect level
- 1 year experience conducting requirements gathering, process design, and/or technical experience
- 3 years experience with claims or enrollment experience in payer or provider organization
- 3 years experience with managed care contracts between payers and provider organizations
- 3 years designing claim edits and/or resolving denials/rejections, interpretation of eligibility/covered services, or coordination of benefits
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Report PRPC
- Process Flow
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- CSSA Certification
- Ruleset Versioning
- HealthCare Framework
- Claims Workstation Framework
- Claims repair framework
- Java or Other OO Language
- OO fundamentals
Click here to apply or visit the Accenture Career Website.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.