Choose Accenture for a career where the variety of opportunities and challenges allows you to make a difference every day. A place where you can develop your potential and grow professionally, working alongside talented colleagues. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, while helping our global clients achieve high performance. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is where you should be.
With many of the world’s leading companies as our clients-including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-fourths of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world-the projects we undertake are helping shape the future of business, government and society. For over 20 years, we have consistently produced solid financial results in both good times and bad, generating net revenues of $21.58 billion last fiscal year (ended Aug. 31, 2009). Accenture is your chance to make a real difference to the way the world’s leading companies and governments operate.
Key responsibilities may include:
Scope of work: Depending on the client engagement, the Epic Team Project Manager will be responsible for collaborating with Accenture team and client to:
o Plan Epic project work
o Staff Epic project work
o Oversee and monitor execution of Epic project work
o Transition Epic project work
Management responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
o Report to Epic Program Director Manager
o Understand and shape Client business needs into Epic solutions
o Collaborate with Accenture and Client teams
– 7+ years of experience in a healthcare provider environment directing implementations of information technologies in support of enterprise EMR transformation initiatives
– Minimum 5 years project management experience
– Ability to lead large multi-disciplinary teams in a matrix environment
– 5+ years experience in Epic implementation environment
– Experience in management of large scale project scope, budget/financials, timelines and quality performance indicators
– Experience in project risk management
– Undergraduate Degree
Additional Preferred Skills:
– Reporting responsibilities to C- level management
– Demonstrated ability to develop, maintain and grow client relationships
– Sales and Revenue Experience
– Sales in the range of $2M – $4M / year (team sales; experience from start to finish in selling work)
– Managed Revenue in the range of $2-$4M
– Experience as a Project Director with any major vendor – other than EPIC
– Ability to travel 100%
– Ability to build strong relationships with clients
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• High performance, discipline, organization, self-motivation, innovation
• Demonstrated ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Demonstrated ability to implement high quality project management methodologies
• Demonstrated ability to facilitate clear communications between project team and client stakeholders
• Collaborative work style with excellent customer service orientation
• Demonstrated ability to promote consistent and continued commitment to the project from key leadership and team members
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.