Choose Accenture for a career where the variety of opportunities and challenges allows you to make a difference every day. A place where you can develop your potential and grow professionally, working alongside talented colleagues. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, while helping our global clients achieve high performance. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is where you should be.
With many of the world’s leading companies as our clients-including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-fourths of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world-the projects we undertake are helping shape the future of business, government and society. For over 20 years, we have consistently produced solid financial results in both good times and bad, generating net revenues of $21.58 billion last fiscal year (ended Aug. 31, 2009). Accenture is your chance to make a real difference to the way the world’s leading companies and governments operate.
Accenture Pharmaceutical Research & Development Consulting professionals help clients become high-performance R&D organizations by applying industry best practices across all aspects of research and development (pre-clinical through launch). This includes all domain areas (discovery, preclinical, clinical, regulatory), processes and technologies used in the discovery and development of pharmaceuticals and medical products. Example projects include designing and implementing technologies used to discover and develop compounds and devices (analytical tools, EDC, CTMS, etc.), post merger organizational and technology rationalization, and R&D operating model design and optimization.
- 3+ years of consulting experience in an IT/systems development environment.
- 1+ years of experience with R&D applications; such as IDBS applications, Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), Clinical Supply Chain, EDC, CTMS, IV/WRS, Data Warehousing, Medical Information and Complaint systems or processes.
- Bachelors degree.
- Understanding of key Pharmaceutical R&D processes and technologies.
- Experience with the software development lifecycle, specifically in a validated environment.
- Experience owning a defined portion of a project, and a demonstrated ability to manage issues and risks, with an understanding of appropriate and timely escalation.
- Prior supervisory and people development experience.
Professional Skill Requirements
- A desire to build a career consulting with the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies to optimize their R&D organizations, processes and systems.
- Excellent client facing communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work creatively and think analytically.
- Ability to manage own time and the tasks and activities of a small team.
Click here to apply or visit the Accenture Career Website.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an equal opportunity Employer.